Valves are vital to most industrial processes. They provide for safe operation, protect the environment, give safety protection in an emergency and need to perform faultlessly every time they are needed. A worn and leaking valve can cost far more than the price of its replacement.
With our years of experience we can repair or recondition most makes and sizes of industrial valves. Offering a comprehensive package of on-site services to ensure efficient, reliable plant operations, we have mobile test and repair facilities for on-site overhaul of isolation, control and safety relief valves.
Our equipment and capabilities include:
- the ability to manage valves of all sizes
- various mobile workshops, testing and lapping containers allowing us to carry out concurrent major outages
- advanced online safety valve testing technology, using factory-trained technicians
- Hydratron digital test bench for pressure safety valve testing. The bench is equipped with a gas booster and hydraulic clamp-up allowing bottled air or nitrogen to be increased in pressure. This allows our technicians to test valves up to NB250mm and 6000psi
- Metrus test bench, which can accommodate valves up to NB200mm and 2900psi with air or nitrogen, or 8700psi with liquid
- specialist air-driven valve-grinding and lapping machines supplied by some of Europe’s leading manufacturers.
We also service valves in our workshop which is on the outskirts of Brisbane at Wacol. At our workshop we inspect, repair and overhaul, as well as test and certify pressure safety valves. A 10-tonne overhead crane enables us to manage valves of any size.
Our workshop also provides manufacturing support to our on-site projects as we can reverse-engineer and manufacture valve components as required.
We arrange and manage:
- safety valve overhaul and testing
- valve repair and reconditioning
- mobile and off-site workshops.