Why Employ Us
We work ethically and fairly with our clients. We:
- provide quality, reliable services
- work safely
- invest in developing our technology and project management skills
- exceed our customers’ expectations through relationships and continuous improvement of our systems and procedures
- encourage the professional development of our employees
- work with our clients toward common goals, in an open, transparent and cooperative way
Reliability Through Familiarity
MHPS Plant Services pride ourselves on not only the skill, competency and quality standards of our team, but also the longevity and consistency of all our personnel. We continue to maintain a very loyal, long term workforce and firmly believe that using the same personnel on assets installed or maintained by us provides more reliable maintenance outcomes, lower asset lifecycle costs, greater safety and a quicker, better quality overall outcome.
We Are Part Of A Global Business
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (MHPS) is a joint venture company formed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Hitachi, integrating thermal power generation systems and other related businesses.
MHPS Plant Services leverages this group strength and experience, and being part of this group reinforces our expertise in thermal power station asset maintenance.
Skilled. Safe. Secure.
We pride ourselves on the skill, competency and experience of our team. We have an ongoing commitment to training and development, and continuous improvement is integral to everything we do relating to people, processes and systems.
Our commitment to zero harm is backed by full safety, environment and quality system accreditation – and we confidently stand behind our positive safety record.
As part of a global group you can have complete confidence in the security and stability of the business.
Our Key Clients
Some of our key clients include:
- Caltex Lytton
- Capital Dynamics/Sunshine
- CS Energy
- Delta Electricity
- Ecogen Energy
- Incitec Pivot/Dyno Nobel
- James Hardie
- Mackay Sugar
- Millmerran Operating Company
- NRG Gladstone Power Station
- Origin Energy
- Queensland Alumina
- Queensland Nitrate
- Rio Tinto Alcan Yarwun
- Stanwell Corporation
- Tully Sugar Mill
- Verve Energy